Approved methods for payment include, but are not limited to, any of the following methods.
- We accept credit cards issued by U.S. banks only: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- We also accept debit cards that show a MasterCard or Visa logo on the front.
- We accept business and personal checks, cashier's checks, and money orders, issued by U.S. banks only. We do not accept checks issued by foreign (non U.S.) banks.
- In addition, we offer open accounts for government and educational institutions and for pre-approved local and regional businesses. If you would like details about how to open an account at our printing firm, please call us in advance of placing your order. We'd be happy to discuss the details and explain the payment options and terms available to you.
What credit cards do you accept?
At the current time, we accept the following credit cards:
- Visa (credit or debit)
- MasterCard (credit or debit)
- American Express
Can I pay by check?
Yes, we accept business checks, money orders, and cashier checks, but we may ask you to mail us a check before we begin to process your work unless you’ve created an open account with us.
Can you bill me?
We do offer open accounts for pre-approved local and regional businesses, as well as for government and educational institutions. If you would like details about how to open an account at our printing firm, please call us in advance of placing your order. We'd be happy to discuss the details and explain the payment options and terms available to you.
What information is needed for credit card payments?
We need the credit card number, the full cardholder's name as it appears on the card, the expiration date, and the security card code verification (CCV) on the back of the card. We'll also need billing information, including your name and you or your company's address as it appears on the credit card statement.
When will I be charged for my order?
If you pay by credit card, we will process that charge at the time you place your order. If you pay by check, we may require you to send us that check before we begin work on your printing. For open accounts, we will bill you at the time your order is accepted at our firm.
Why does the billing address have to match the address on the credit card I use?
In a word: security. This is the policy the credit card companies use to protect you from unauthorized or fraudulent use of your credit card. The billing address must be the same as the address where your credit card company sends its statements for the credit card you are using. If you enter a different address on our billing information page, the credit card company (not us) will not authorize the charge. This is a security feature that is in place for your safety.